07/13/2007

Having faith and belief

94) Believing is something we mostly do correlate with religion. And viewing it in this sense is becoming a bit tricky when we connect it with the knowledge we have acquainted ourselves with today. After all, many do belief in G-d, but quite a few don't. Some belief that justice has been served while others won't accept the same conviction. Both are beliefs, but the one is in G-d while the other is found within a person's view on matters related to the law. So even when they seem to have no connection with each other, they still do because the common denominator is the fact that they belief in the same conception. It means that we can't really keep on assuming that a person who beliefs in G-d should be regarded as a religious human being. If so, then the one who only does so in the system of law of his/her nation should be viewed as a religious man or woman as well. If the one is, then the other must be too. If the other is not, then the one can't be neither. It's the most logical assumption. And it reveals that we in reality can't assume to be religious, or we all are, even the one who views him-/herself as being a non-believer, or atheist. It in a certain way puts the entire definition of religion under review. Or being part of a religion has entered our mind out of a necessity to corner different groups of people into their imaginative box with regard to their religious conviction. Somehow we seem to have inadvertently imprisoned almost everyone, with the people of the Judaic faith as the exception to this case. In reality, we can only regard every human being as a believer in what s/he beliefs. And that will be his/her religion so to speak, the same as it was for the Romans, the Greeks, the Philistines, the Egyptians, the Assyrians, the Persians, and so many more. They all followed the laws of their god(s), of what they believed in as a believer. But even today we still say of people that they are religious, and now we perhaps could utter tomorrow that they are believers in their god, or in G-d. Some will do so by the thought of the soul, and others will solely follow the guidance of their mind. Whatever path people will take, there is only one that leads to the very human being we had or have to become, and be or become a true light unto others, Jew and gentile alike. Yeah, what we belief in is not a religion, it's a belief that has been named a religion by our mind, not our soul, the same as one can have faith in a justice system.

17:59 Posted by Bernadette Schaepdryver in Religion | Permalink | Comments (7) | Tags: peace, freedom |  Facebook |

Comments

Belief God is infinite knowledge.
In his light is compressed
all the knowlege of his creation.
Men has that light in himself
and through the seven seals
in his temple has to liberate
that light and so he will have
the knowledge of the universe.

That is what is believe.

The mind is only thinking
in time and time is linear.

The light of the spirit is
free and lives in the moment
of the universe.

Beliefe is knowledge in the moment.

That's why Mozes said : "Eheye esher Eheye"

When men an woman make themselves free of the limitations of the mind they also can discover that consciesness of light.

Posted by: Fernando Soave | 07/13/2007

Respond to this comment

Kabbalah Fernando: Have you ever wanted to study authentic Kabbalah, especially the Zohar, the book that is also referred to as being the mystical Torah that is?

But I myself would not use spirit because it's a word that's too general. It then could be:

The light of the soul is free and lives in the moment of the universes within the body.

Belief is knowledge in the moment, only by the mind, but timeless when wandering on the path of the soul.

Posted by: Bernadette Schaepdryver | 07/13/2007

Respond to this comment

Hi Bernadette,

I am from italian origin. My parents came from the neighbourhood of Rome in the city of Sora. And the family name of my mother is Tersigni. And here parents both's family name where Tersigni.

In myself when the years went by and I was growing up I always had a certain intuition as
I had jewish roots and during my youth years I met another jewish italian friend. He discovered that he was from jewish origin but I did not till last year I went on the internet in the family roots research of jewish people and I discovered that I am also from jewish origin because my mother was from jewish origin family name Tersigni. In the area of Rome are plenty of jewish people.

Then to make it short I have always searche for spiritual truth and I had a lot of diffuculties in my life because I was born without thyroid gland. But anyway one night when I was living in miserable circumstances in a room of 3m*3m
I had a dream and I saw the Philosopher Stone in my dream.

What a wonderful light Bernadette, it is undescribable, pure, blinding, .....

From then on my thirst for truth became
without boundaries because the eternal shadow
told me 'You have to study wisdom' if you want that light.

And it is now that my intuition is so strong as a radar. I am writing each day and the poems just
are coming as water out my soul.

That is in short my history.

May God send you the light.

I would like to study the Zohar, yes.

Posted by: Fernando Soave | 07/13/2007

Respond to this comment

Well, if it can be of some interest to you Fernando, then you can already study the Zohar by using the very first volumes of the Zohar (Pritzker Edition) translated and edited by Daniel C. Matt.

The first three volumes have already been finished. It are the ones which comprises the entire book of Genesis/Bereishis. Personally, I find it very well done, especially thanks to the commentary on every page, which is a huge help, almost as if you have your personal Rabbi at hand. I only hope that Daniel C. Matt can finish the great work he once started, as it will be about 12 volumes when finished when everything stays as planned that is.

You can find quite a few sites on the Internet about the author when writing his name in the google search engine I noticed, but the best way in finding out what's all about are these sites:

and this one as well:

The Zohar volumes of Daniel C. Matt are being published by the Standford University Press, and you can, when interested in them, also buy them in the online shop of Proxis.be:

Just type Zohar in their search engine, and you should jump directly to the page where the three volumes are placed.

I hope that this bit of info can be of some help to you when you would feel ready to give it a try.

Posted by: Studying Kabbalah | 07/13/2007

Respond to this comment

Studying the Zohar P.S. Don't mind the comment below this one. I just redid it due to a fault I've hadn't noticed when posting it.

and this one as well:

Posted by: Bernadette Schaepdryver | 07/13/2007

Respond to this comment

Speciaal gedicht voor Bernadette. Ik zal je naam schrijven
op het strand,
Voor de golven die elkaar opjagen
Ik zal je naam schrijven
op de tedere bladeren van de bomen
Zodat de nachtegaal op die groene takken
Hun ongewone liederen kunnen zingen.

Ik zal je naam schilderen
Op de vleugels van de kleurvolle
En versierde vlinders
Om de schittering te versterken van die
Vreemd gekleurde schepsels
Zodat ze rond kunnen vliegen in de
Lyrische rozengaarden
Van de hemelse tuinen.

Ik zal je lieve naam schrijven in
Het diepste van mijn hart,
Zodat het eeuwig verblijft
In de eindeloze oceaan der liefde.

Fernando Soave
14-07-2007

Posted by: Fernando Soave | 07/14/2007

Respond to this comment

Dank U Fernando voor dit wondermooie gedicht.

Ik zal het koesteren in de diepste diepten van m'n hart in alle eenvoud, maar met het respect die het verdient.

Althans dat hoop ik toch daar we gelukkig allen mensen zijn, en ieder zijn fouten en gebreken heeft, evenzeer mezelf dus.

We kunnen dus alleen maar hopen dat we nooit verloren lopen, en wanneer toch steeds de weg terug vinden naar het hier en nu, een toekomst voorbereidend geschoeid op het verleden dat zijn deugden meer dan bewezen geeft ondanks het vallen en weder opstaan der mensen.

We zijn nu eenmaal wie we zijn, en dat zullen we altijd blijven, in ziel een licht, een creatie naar G-d's gelijkenis.

Dank U nogmaals :-)